Seed Oil and botanical extracts infused facial oil works to hydrate nourish and balance dehydrated skin. Suitable for most skin types as Seed Oil can moisturise without clogging pores. It can be moisturising and hydrating for normal to dry skin types, whilst helping to balance out oily skin by hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. The skin being dehydrated can also cause your skin to over produce oil, which in turn can cause blemishes or acne, adding a nutritious facial oil to your skincare routine can reduce the chances of this. The Vitamin E in the formulation helps to keep the complexion looking and feeling awake and refreshed.
Why do I need this product?
• To balance out oily skin by regulating the skin’s oil production
• Moisturise and hydrate normal to dry skin types
• Lock in moisture and actives from previous skincare products
How to use
Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin in the evening and in the morning, continue with moisturiser if needed
What are the key benefits?
• Omega-6 fatty acids encourage skin growth and new cell generation; resulting in a plumper, brighter complexion
• Vitamin E will help with uneven skin tone and skin health
• Fatty acids can help to calm inflammation and irritation on the skin, including acne and psoriasis
Seed Oil: is the only natural source that boasts of having the ideal ratio of essential fatty acids. The seed oil contains approximately 80% of fatty acids that nourishes and moisturises the skin. The oil also contains Vitamins such as A, D and E as well as minerals that protect the skin from free radical damage.
Vitamin E: provides key hydration and nutrition for a refreshed complexion.
Who might benefit from these ingredients?
• If you are looking for a product that will help with brightening, moisturising and nourishing
• If you need to look and feel awake and refreshed
• If you are looking to renew uneven skin with a natural and vegan product
• If you are concerned about the negative effects of free radical damage
• If you want an oil that you can use in oily and dry areas