October 11, 2021
Upcycling - Our Top Suggestions!
Upcycling is the art of creatively transforming a product - particularly something that would otherwise go to waste - into something new, giving it a fresh purpose and extending it’s life.
Throughout our ranges, you will find that we use glass bottles and jars where possible; these are elegant and charming whilst also being re-usable.
Once you have thoroughly washed them out, you can upcycle our glass containers in a number of ways - here are our top tips!
- Fill with flowers, plants or pebbles for inside or outside decorations
- Use as storage for other products (such as cotton buds in our facial serum bottles!)
- Keep delicate jewellery inside (especially when travelling)
- Create a home-made gift by adding something like love notes or daily affirmations. You can also make your own candle for yourself & others
- Store your fresh herbs or spices inside
- Use as a money pot by collecting loose change
Tag us and use hashtag #DBupcycling to show us your creations.. We can’t wait to see!
N.B. - Alternatively, all glass packaging can go into your normal recycling and our cardboard outer-boxes can too.