Daily Skincare Routine For Men
There was once a time when skin care for men only involved using a bar of soap and hoping for the best. Thank the heavens because now everything has evolved and there are many skincare products for gents to choose from.
A solid skin-care routine is vital to maintain your handsomeness!
Sticking to your skin care routine will in essence reduce breakouts, show less irritation and redness as well reduce the visible signs of aging.
Here are my top 4 products for Men's Daily skincare routine:
1. Grapefruit & Watermelon Refreshing Cleanser - Our first step is to always wash your face. Simply wet your face and use around a 20p sized amount and massage all over your face for 20 seconds and then wash off with water. This will help remove any dead skin cells and pore-clogging debris to achieve healthy - looking skin.
2. Advanced Anti Fatigue Vitamin C Serum - Squeeze around a 1p sized amount of your serum onto your fingertips and gently massage over your forehead, temples, down your nose, across your cheeks and on your chin. Let the product absorb for a few moments. This serum will help restore your youthfulness and give you a fresh face look.
3. Advanced Eye Serum Dark Circle Eraser - Squeeze a rice grain amount on to your fourth finger and gently pat the eye cream under and around both eyes. Remember to be extra gentle, as the eye area is very delicate. This eye cream will help to keep any darkness under your eyes at bay.
4. Advanced Night & day Ultra Revive & Hydrate Moisturiser - Squeeze a generous amount of this moisturiser and gently massage the product across your forehead, down your temples, across both cheeks and over your nose and chin. This moisturiser will make your skin feel soft, smooth and nourished.
5. Nutrition Restoring Skin & Beard Grooming Oil - Dispense 1 - 2 drops of the oil onto the palm of your hand, rub both palms together and massage the oil onto your beard to keep your hair soft and healthy.
And that's it, nice and simple for both day and night!
What product did you want to try in your routine?