Enriched with our star ingredients Elderflower, our Light Eye Serum Essence, works with a blend of botanical products to nourish and soothe skin while deeply moisturising keeping your skin hydrated throughout the day. Beautifully presented in our limited edition presentation box, perfect for a special gift or treat.
We believe oils and plant extracts can make a genuine difference to skin. Never tested on animals, this range embodies our belief in the potent power of botanicals.
The active ingredients in this formulation are:
1) Vitamin B5 helps skin soft smooth and healthy, It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin's healing process.
2) Echinacea helps fight blemishes by soothing damaged skin and fighting bacteria, it is also full of tannins which helps tighten skin cells for younger looking skin.
3) Aloe Vera to deeply soothe, hydrate and nourish skin Who should use dr Botanicals Advanced Light Facial Serum.
Not sure how to fit our loved Light Eye Serum Essence into your routine? The first step in any routine (day or night) is to always remove impurities and makeup; our Cleanse & Tone Cleanser is infused with a mixture of essential oils and Elderflower extract to restore the PH balance to your skin to help prevent dry or oily skin. Now is the time for our Light Facial Serum Essence, dispense 3 drops of facial oil onto your four fingertips (exclude the thumb), rub fingertips lightly together and gently press oil onto your cheeks, forehead and then chin. Then follow with our loved Advanced Eye Nutrition Serum and apply a layer of our Cocoa Noir Natures Own Light Facial Moisturiser. At night, you can replace it with our best seller Ultra-Reapir Overnight Regenerating Treatment.[ingredients] Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Almond Oil PEG-8 Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmaria Palmata (Red Algae) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract,
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection